There are many reasons why business owners are looking to exit their business:
- They are emotionally exhausted after running the business for a significant period;
- The current owners cannot identify anyone within or outside the business to acquire their interest; or
- The current owners do not want to inject further funding or seek finance to recapitalize the business and make the required changes as the industry evolves.
Whatever the reason(s), Jones Partners understand the pressure on business owners and why they may be seeking to exit the business. Being independent and familiar with business operations across many industries, we can review the financial position, liaise with management and put forward to the owners various options and a recommendation in line with the outcomes they are seeking.
Such options may include:
- Assistance with a sale campaign as a going concern;
- Assistance with sale of certain business units within the Group;
- Assistance with sale of key / problematic assets; or
- An orderly wind down of the business.
We will help take the stress out for you and develop an appropriate exit plan considering your desired objectives. We do this through our detailed and extensive experience in business analysis and sale processes that we have developed over many years which includes access to our professional network of other key resources to obtain the best possible outcome.