If you access and browse this website you agree that:
- Your access and use is governed by the laws of New South Wales. In any dispute with us concerning this website you accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
- This website does not give professional advice. The contents of this website constitutes general information of a summary nature of interest and relevance at the time of its publication. You should not rely on the contents of this website as professional advice, but should seek formal advice in particular matters.
- Notwithstanding and without prejudice to the preceding clause our liability is limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.
- The name “Jones Partners Insolvency & Restructuring” is the trading name of Emgejay Pty Ltd and must not be used by you or any third party without our consent.
- We make no warranty or representation about and are not liable for the content of any linked website. Links are provided for your convenience and interest only.
- Any email addresses published on our website are not published as an invitation to receive unsolicited commercial messages or “spam” and we do not consent to receipt of such materials